CoD: Vanguard | Update 1.18 | 1.018.000
Auf Playstation ist der Preload zu Update 1.18 | 1.018.000 für „Call of Duty: Vanguard“ gestartet. Auf Xbox und PC kann der Patch ebenfalls in Kürze geladen werden. Mit dem Update werden die Inhalte und Verbesserungen von Season 3 Reloaded hinzugefügt. Hierzu zählen die neue Mehrspielerkarte Sphere, die SMG H4 Blixon und diverse QoL-Verbesserungen und Anpassungen. Nachfolgend haben wir für euch die vollständigen Patch Notes.
Patch Notes – Vanguard Update 1.18
- NEW with S3 Reloaded: Sphere
- Hidden below the surface of an inconspicuous mining facility is a weapons lab that offers intense, close-quarters engagements around every turn. Jump into the Sphere 24/7 Playlist at the start of Season Three Reloaded!
- Addressed an exploit that allowed players to reach unintended locations near the Office.
- Care Packages will no longer fall through the stairs near the Palace Outer Walls.
- Sub Pens
- Addressed exploits that allowed players to reach unintended locations near the Dry Docks and Loading Dock.
- Arms Race
- Riding a Motorcycle as it explodes will no longer cause the player’s view to rotate.
- NEW with S3 Reloaded: Kim Tae Young (Harpy)
- Trained by her mother as a fighter, Tae Young donned a mask to conceal her identity while helping families cross the North Korean border to safety. She soon earned a reputation amongst the Korean people as a local folk hero and keeper of justice. Even the briefest glimpse of her Dokkaebi mask instills hope in her people and fear in her enemies.
- Unlocked via Operator Bundle, available for purchase in Season Three Reloaded.
- NEW with S3 Reloaded: H4 Blixen (Submachine Gun)
- Favored by Special Operations Forces, this hard-hitting SMG offers mobility and accuracy in medium-range engagements.
- Unlock Challenge: Get 3 Slide Kills in a single match 15 times.
- STG44 (Assault Rifle)
- Challenges for the Deadeye Camo Category are now properly tracked.
- Nikita AVT (Assault Rifle)
- Zac MS Stock Attachment will no longer obstruct the view of certain Optics.
- Cooper Carbine (Assault Rifle)
- Addressed an issue that prevented the M1941 Hand Stop Underbarrel, 14” Gracey Rapid Barrel, and Recoil Booster Muzzle Attachments from unlocking at their designated Weapon Levels.
- M1 Garand (Marksman Rifle)
- Mindgames Camo Category now references the correct Magazine Attachment requirement.
- No 69 Stun Grenade (Tactical)
- Decreased Explosive Damage from 25 to 5.
- S-Mine 44 (Tactical)
- Decreased Explosive Damage in Hardcore game modes from 50 to 10.
- This change was made to prevent lethality toward uninjured players; Explosive Damage in Core game modes remains unchanged.
- Overkill (Tactics)
- Moved from Supply (Slot 3) to Tactics (Slot 1).
- Piercing Vision (Intel)
- Increased amount of suppression required to highlight targets.
- Decreased visibility of highlighted targets.
- Survival Training (Supply)
- Moved from Tactics (Slot 1) to Supply (Slot 3).
- Ninja (Supply)
- Moved from Tactics (Slot 1) to Supply (Slot 3).
- Trophy System
- Melee attacks will now properly deal damage to a Trophy System.
- Ammo Box Field Upgrade can now be destroyed by a Trophy System.
- Trophy Systems will no longer remain active when thrown out-of-bounds.
- Counter Spy Plane (4 Kills)
- Announcer will now play the correct voice line when an enemy Counter-Spy Plane is activated.
- Seasonal Challenges
- Progression toward the Season Two Mastery challenge is now properly tracked.
User Interface & Experience
- Players who have reached Prestige 5 or higher will now see the correct Prestige emblem displayed throughout the menus.
- Addressed an issue that forced the player back to the Multiplayer menu when using contextual (right-click) menus on PC.
Bundles & Cosmetics
- Addressed an issue that prevented AS-44 Mechanized Reactive Blueprint from changing colors when inspected.
- Zaballa the Deceiver
- Shortened Zaballa’s mask swap animation to reduce invulnerability time.
- Players can now deal some damage to Zaballa’s body but should continue to focus on masks.
- Zaballa’s electrical attacks are more lethal but should now spawn within line of sight to or in the proximity of Zaballa.
- Zaballa increases the number of electrical attacks by one for every destroyed mask.
- H4 Blixen (Submachine Gun)
- Description: Favored by Special Operations Forces, this hard-hitting SMG offers mobility and accuracy in medium-range engagements.
- The new H4 Blixen SMG weapon will be available via in-game challenge in Zombies or via a unique Blueprint version in the Store at the start of Season Three Reloaded.
- Zombies Unlock Challenge: In Zombies, use SMGs to Eliminate 50 Zaballas.
- Skal Crusher
- Resolved an issue that prevented picking up blueprint throwable weapons.
- Reticles earned in Zombies have been adjusted so that a central dot is always present to assist with aiming.
MERCH | NEUHEITEN
Stay in touch
Weitere Leaks, Patch Notes, Infos sowie Tipps und Tricks zum Spiel findet ihr in unserer Themenübersicht (hier klicken). Folgt uns gerne auf Facebook, Instagram und Twitter, um künftig keine News mehr zu verpassen. Wer auf der Suche nach einer Community ist, kann gerne in unserer Facebook Partnergruppe “Call of Duty Germany” vorbeischauen. Hier findet ihr Hilfestellungen, neue Mitspieler und vieles mehr. Wir suchen außerdem Content Creator (M/W) und Sprecher*inen für künftige Projekte. Wer Teil des Trippy Leaks Network werden möchte, kann sich gerne bei uns melden (hier klicken).