R6S: Y3S4.2 Update wird heute für Testserver bereitgestellt; Infos zum Update
Ubisoft wird heute das „Y3S4.2 Update für die Testserver bereitstellen. Vorab kommt es zu einer 30 minütigen Serverwartung. Diese beginnt circa um 19:30 Uhr. Neben einigen Fehlerkorrekturen nimmt Ubisoft einige Balancinganpassungen an den Operatoren CAVEIRA (Nerf für Luison) , CLASH (Buff für SPSMG9) und KAID (Buff für AUG A3) vor. Außerdem wird die MP5 abgeschwächt. Nachfolgend könnt ihr einen Blick auf die Patch Notes werfen.
– PATCH NOTES –
CAVEIRA: Nerf to Caveira’s Luison.
Given her current win delta, we feel Cav is a little strong and want to make her less frustrating to play against. This change seeks to put more focus on emphasizing her role as a stealth and precision operative
- Damage decreased to 65 (from 99).
- Adjustments to damage dropoff to align with other pistols for consistency.
- Reduced magazine size to 12 (from 15).
- Increased recoil to make chaining shots at long-range more challenging.
- Increased hipfire spread to reduce viability of spamming non-ADS shots.
CLASH: Buff to Clash’s secondary SPSMG9.
By changing her SPSMG9 into a pseudo-primary to give her a bit more efficiency and firepower, we want to improve her performance in situations where she lacks team support.
- Upgrade to full-automatic fire mode from 2-round burst fire mode.
- Updated recoil to align with other full-auto weapons.
- Increase total ammunition at 161 (up from 121)
- Increased damage to 33 (up from 30).
KAID: Buff to Kaid’s AUG A3
- Increase AUG ADS speed by 33% to align with other SMGs.
MP5: Nerf to MP5
- Decrease MP5 max damage to 27 (from 30).
- Fixed – Ranked match summary displays the individual MMR earned from the match, and not the Player’s current total MMR.
- Fixed – Players sometimes receive a [2-0x00009008] Game Full error in Casual matchmaking.
- Fixed – Players can duplicate weapon skins between two weapons.
- Fixed – One of Nomad’s VO lines does not play properly during airjab detonation.
- Fixed – When Nomad deploys an airjab inside a smoke grenade, she can sometimes gain vision inside the smoke aoe.
- Fixed – Some parts of Kaid’s uniform clips with the player’s camera when prone against a wall.
- Fixed – Floating debris when destroying ceiling surfaces in 2F Bathroom of Fortress.
- Fixed – Some walls do not respond properly to destruction after being hit in the same spot repeatedly.
- Fixed – Voice chat audio continues to transmit even when alt-tabbed out of the client.
- Fixed – Erroneous menu UI visual effects when using a controller.
- Fixed – Menu UI tabs sometimes overlap when using two different inputs.
- Fixed – In Pick and Ban, if player votes ‘No ban’ for the first ban, the ‘No ban’ option is automatically selected in the second ban-round.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, the Operator art remains grayed out when ‘Change Operator’ button is pressed during 6th pick.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, players cannot re-pick their previous Operator selection during 6th pick.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, when the Attacker’s Unique Spawn option is set to off, the Attacker’s tactical map may have missing or displaced icons.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, when a player leaves after spawn location vote, their vote count text remains.
– KNOWN ISSUES –
- Voice over and ambient sounds are too loud – We would appreciate any feedback you have on this!
- Heavy rubberbanding causes players to be unable to pass or throw gadgets through some breached walls.
- AI Terrorists are unable to detect players under some circumstances.
- Death camera playback is at normal speed instead of slowed down when the player is killed.
- Alibi’s Prisma appearance is low in quality.
- Missing frames on crouch replays at the end of round replay and death camera replay.
Auch interessant: Anthem, Metro Exodus, Battlefield V, The Division 2, Red Dead Redemption 2 und mehr im Angeobt