Black Ops 4: Infos zu Update für XB1 & PS4 & Patch Notes für PC Update 1.11
Treyarch hat ein neues Game-Settings-Update für „Call of Duty „Black Ops 4“ bereitgestellt (kein Download erforderlich). Auf den Plattformen Xbox One und PS4 wurden damit zusätzliche Änderungen vorgenommen, die am PC in Kürze ebenfalls folgen sollen. Dieses bringt unter anderem Fehlerkorrekturen für den Zombie-Modus, den Multiplayer und für das Loot-Interface in Blackout. Außerdem hat Treyarch für die PC Version das Titel-Update 1.11 ausgerollt, welches bereits seit Dienstag für die Konsolenversion verfügbar ist.
Infos zum Game-Settings Update
- Resolved an issue in the looting interface with Stash items being reordered when the player looted items from a Stash.
- Resolved an issue with hit detection on ARAV passengers hanging out of the window.
- Game Modes
- Resolved an issue that resulted in items being purchased multiple times automatically.
- Tac-Deploy now properly expires after intended duration in the field.
- Replaced missing voiceover lines for Zero.
- Tactical Mask
- Using an EMP Disruptor on an enemy with Tactical Mask equipped will now display the Tactical Mask icon on-screen.
- Tactical Mask
- Blood of the Dead
- Closed an exploit where the player could use the Ragnarok DG-5 to reach an exploitable area on the Docks Bridge.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player disconnected before a Wonder Weapon charged shot was cleared.
Patch Notes 1.11 Update (PC)
Our PC 1.11 update is live today with several PC-specific improvements listed below, in addition to the details laid out in our console 1.11 patch notes. Our PC team is also investigating community feedback regarding shotguns in Blackout and sniper rifle performance in Multiplayer. As always, thanks for your feedback while we examine the data – the team is dedicated to maintaining weapon balance on PC for fair and consistent gunplay, especially as new weapons are added to the game.
Down But Not Out – Blackout (PS4)
To celebrate the launch of the Blackout Free Trial, we’ve introduced Down But Not Out this week in Blackout on PS4! In our newest limited-time mode, fallen teammates redeploy with each new Collapse as long as one player in the squad remains alive. This new gameplay mechanic completely changes the tactical approach of the game – if you’re the last surviving member of your squad, you’ll need to make damn sure you can stay in the fight until your teammates redeploy, and plot a new course of action with your reunited squad to take on the other survivors. Remember, other squads will be parachuting in with you through the match, as well.
Players redeploy with a pistol, a handful of 9mm rounds, and five bandages, so you won’t be left empty-handed when you drop back in for revenge against the squad that took you out. Players can no longer redeploy once the countdown to the final Collapse begins, so strategize accordingly if you want to be the last squad standing. By the way, Collapses also happen more frequently this time around.
If this all sounds like a recipe for an insane final circle, you’d be correct – be prepared for some of the craziest game-ending fights you’ve seen in Blackout to date. Jump into the new mode on PS4 and let us know what you think in the comments! We’re planning to run Down But Not Out for two weeks on each platform, so everyone will have plenty of time to drop in and try it out.
NEW IN GAME SINCE TUESDAY:
- Blackout Free Trial now live on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- PC 1.11 update now live.
- Down But Not Out limited-time mode live in Blackout (PS4).
- Improvements to Zombies Gauntlets (PS4).
- “Clear all New item markers” button now clears “New” notifications in Personalization menu (PS4 and Xbox One).
- Fix for Gunship camera resetting when switching ammo types.
- Misc. stability and bug fixes in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Blackout Free Trial
- Play Blackout for free through 10AM PT Jan. 24 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Free Trial players earn Echelon progression and unlock Tiers and loot through the Black Market, with no limit on playtime or player progression.
- Download and install the Blackout Free Trial from the store on PS4/Xbox One, and from Battle.net on PC.
- Fixed crashes that could occur in certain cases when joining a lobby and during infiltration at the start of a match.
- Resolved an issue with the Gunship camera resetting when switching ammo types.
- Black Market
- Fixed a UI error tied to purchasing items in Blackjack’s Shop.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Zero player hacked Torque’s Barricade.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Prophet’s Tempest.
- Resolved an issue where a red triangle would appear on the Armory button after leaving a CWL Custom Game.
- “Clear all New item markers” button now clears “New” notifications in Personalization menu. (Live on PS4 and Xbox One; incoming on PC.)
- Limited-Time Mode
- Down But Not Out
- Playlist now live in Blackout on PS4 through Jan. 30.
- Fallen teammates redeploy with each new Collapse as long as one player in the squad is still alive.
- Players redeploy with a pistol, 30x 9mm rounds, and 5x First Aid bandages.
- Players can no longer redeploy once the final Collapse begins.
- Collapses occur more frequently than in standard Blackout game modes.
- Play in squads up to 4 players with a maximum total of 100 players per match.
- Resolved an issue with players not being able to purchase wall-buys in certain situations.
- Resolved an issue where the player would not have their Mule Kick weapon returned to them after round 14, if Mule Kick was acquired via the Perk Up elixir.
- Updated the weapon descriptions in the rules for three rounds.
- Replaced a thumbnail in local play to properly display “Unsinkable” for the new Gauntlet.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when players were downed during Gauntlets.
In addition to the details listed under “PS4 and Xbox One” across all three modes in our 1.11 patch notes, the following PC-specific updates are included in today’s PC 1.11 update:
- Added a new Gameplay option to allow using “Repair Armor” as a toggle instead of a hold.
- Added Gamepad option that allows tweaking Reload behavior in Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where the weapon slot could change between Primary and Secondary when picking up attachments.
- Improved prompt visibility on Zero’s Ice Pick.
- Resolved an issue where the player could not use “Change Class” shortcuts while the Change Class panel was opened.
- Added “Change Class” keybind shortcuts for slots 7 to 12.
- Added “Steady Aim (Toggle)” keybind.
- “Center View” keybind will no longer instantly snap the camera to center position.
- Resolved an issue where the player could not swim up with the “Jump Button Also Mantles” option set to “Off”.
Weitere Infos zum Spiel
In Black Ops 4 erwartet euch ein modernes Boots on the Ground Szenario, angesiedelt zwischen Black Ops 2 und Black Ops 3. Darüber hinaus sind auch die Spezialisten zurück. Einige von ihnen werdet ihr aus Black Ops 3 kennen, andere sind neu. Sie alle werden ihr eignes Equipment mit sich bringen, mit dem ihr euer Team unterstützen könnt. Außerdem hat Treyarch in diesem Ableger mit einigen Traditionen im Bezug auf die Waffenanpassungen für die Klassen gebrochen. Mehr Infos zum Spiel findet ihr in unseren vorherigen News (hier klicken).
Auch interessant: Anthem, Metro Exodus, Battlefield V, The Division 2, Red Dead Redemption 2 und mehr im Angeobt
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 ist auf Xbox One, PS4 und PC erhältlich. Folgt uns gerne auf Facebook und Twitter, um künftig keine News mehr zu verpassen. Wer auf der Suche nach einer Community ist, kann gerne in unserer Facebook Partnergruppe „Call of Duty Germany“ vorbeischauen. Hier findet ihr Hilfestellungen, neue Mitspieler und vieles mehr.