The Division 2: Testphase #2 zu Titel-Update 10 ist live
Heute geht es in die nächste Testrunde für das kommende Titel-Update #10 für „Tom Clancy’s The Division 2“. In der zweiten Phase widmen sich die Entwickler weiteren Balancing-Anpassungen für Exotics und Ausrusüstung, Darüber hinaus werden weitere Fehlerkorrekturen im PvP und PvE vorgenommen. Auch die Anpassung des Loots ist ein wichtiger Aspekt von Phase 2. Im nachfolgenden haben wir für euch die Patch Notes für die PTS Phase 2. Der zweite Raid und die Season 2 Inhalte sind im Rahmen der Testphase nicht spielbar.
Titel Update 10 – PTS – Phase 2 – Patch Notes
- Neue Gear und Exotics-Balance
- u.a. Dilemma des Verhandlingsführeres, Hardwired etc.
- Gesamte Balance
- Loot Generosität:
- Item Power
- Skalierung des Loots auf Schwierigkeitsgrad
- Loot Pools
- Incoming Repairs no longer increases the amount of armor repaired by armor kits, talents or gear set effects.
Developer comment: Incoming Repairs was always meant to be the defensive attribute equivalent to Repair Skills, so that players could further enhance the amount of healing they receive from their skills, or the group’s healer. Unfortunately, the underlying code prevented us from differentiating between alternate sources of armor repair, such as those from talents and gear sets like Foundry Bulwark, or Firewall’s unique armor kit effect. We wanted to address this during the development of Warlords of New York, but chose to post-pone the fix in order to deal with higher priority issues at the time. We underestimated the extent to which this attribute would affect the new Warlords meta, and failed to predict the severity of degenerate gameplay it would cause when combined with certain talents or gear sets. It’s important to stress that this is not a PvP-only issue, or an instance of the PvP environment affecting PvE balance. Incoming Repairs was compromising both aspects of the game, and needed to be addressed, especially considering this update coincides with the release of a new raid. Not addressing the issue would mean forcing ourselves to balance all existing and future gear and talents around the knowledge that players could potentially (read: very likely) double the amount of repairs they receive, which stifles creativity and effectively limits player choice.
- Double Barrel Sawed Off Shotgun – Optimal Range reduced to 8m from 11m
- 586 Magnum – 68.8% damage increase
- Police 686 Magnum – 68.8% damage increase
- Maxim 9 – 23.5% damage increase
- D50 – 17.5% damage increase
- First Wave PF45 – 13.5% damage increase
- Custom PF45 – 9.7% damage increase
- Military M9 – 8.7% damage increase
- 93R – 7.7% damage increase
- Snubnosed Diceros – 6.5% damage increase
- Officer’s M9 A1 – 6.3% damage increase
- Diceros – 5.9% damage increase
- M45A1 – 9.5% damage decrease
- Tactical M1911 – 9.5% damage decrease
- M1911 – 7.3% damage decrease
- Damage increased by +11.2%
- Added functionality that provides additional headshot damage, full talent is now:
- When scoped, switches to semi-automatic fire mode, dealing 450% weapon damage with each shot.
- (New) Headshots grant +1% headshot damage. Stacks up to 50 times. Resets to 0 at full stacks.
- Damage increased by +7.8%
- Damage increased by +32.8%
- Added functionality that retains your current buffs to the next combat encounter when combat ends, full talent is now:
- Hitting 30 headshots grant +20% critical hit chance and +50% critical hit damage for 45s.
- Hitting 60 body-shots grant +80% weapon damage for 45s.
- Hitting 30 leg-shots grant +150% reload speed for 45s.
- (New) Buffs refresh when out of combat.
- Damage increased by +2.6%
- Damage increased by +11.1%
- Added functionality to provide extra damage if you’re trying to keep stacks, full talent is now:
- (New) Hits grant +2% weapon damage. Stacks up to 30.
- Headshots consume all stacks, repairing your shield for 3% per stack.
- Increased initial bullet accuracy
- Changed Regulus 3rd attribute bonus from Damage to Armor to Headshot Damage
- Damage increased by +12.5%
- Added functionality to provide extra non-explosive damage as well, full talent is now:
- This weapon fires on trigger pull and release.
- If both bullets hit the same enemy, gain a stack.
- At 7 stacks, shooting an enemy deals <(New) 900% amplified damage> and creates a 7m explosion dealing 1200% weapon damage, consuming the stacks.
- Damage increased by +7.7%
- Text updated to clarify a new target isn’t marked until after the 5s buff.
- Damage increased by +11.0%
- Damage increased by +18.9%
- Damage increased by +16.7%
NinjaBike Messenger Kneepads
- Added functionality to add bonus armor, full talent is now:
- Performing a cover to cover or vaulting reloads your drawn weapon (new) and grants +25% bonus armor for 5s.
Dodge City Gunslinger Holster
- Added functionality that makes your hit do headshot damage, full talent is now:
- While your pistol is holstered, gain a stacking buff every 0.3s, up to 100. When you swap to it, your first shot consumes the buff and deals +10% damage per stack.
- (New) This deals headshot damage to anywhere you hit.
- Changed functionality to no longer grant group/raid-wide overcharge unless you are skill tier 6
- Added functionality to provide hive skill haste, full talent is now:
- (New) Grants +15% Hive skill haste per skill tier.
- (Changed) Detonating a hive refreshes your skill cooldowns and grants overcharge for 15s.If at Skill Tier 6, this effect also applies to all allies.
- Allies receiving this effect are unable to benefit from it again for 120s.
- Added functionality to continue to provide damage bonus move for a short duration, full talent is now:
- Cannot be staggered by explosions.
- Increases total weapon damage by 3% each second you are not moving. Stacks up to 10 until you start moving.
- (New) All stacks lost 10s after moving.
- Changed Mantis 3rd attribute bonus from Critical Hit Chance to Damage to Targets Out of Cover
- When an enemy with defensive primer stacks on them is killed, you now gain the benefit of those stacks without needing to detonate them first.
Chest Talent: Headhunter
- Buff Icon now show how close to the damage cap you are at
- Now properly caps damage to your current weapon when you weapon swap
- Damage cap lowered with new functionality:
- After killing an enemy with a headshot, your next weapon hit within 30s deals 125% of that killing blow’s damage in addition to it.
- Damage is capped to 800% of your weapon damage. (New) This is raised to 1250% (lowered from 1500%) if your headshot damage is greater than 150%.
Weapon talent: Future Perfect
- Fixed issue with Overcharge lasting indefinitely if you weapon swap. It is intended for the buff to remain when weapon swapping, just not indefinitely.
- Perfect version on Mechanical Animal numbers adjusted:
- Weapon kills grant +1 skill tier for 19s (from 18s). Stacks up to 3 times.
- Weapon kills at skill tier 6 grant overcharge for 15s.
- Overcharge Cooldown: 90s (from 80s)
- Damage value transferring between players was not scaled correctly
- Previously transferred damage was higher than the initial damage the original target took.
- Damage transfers on the initial bullet that marks a new target
- Fixed some UI Feedback bugs
- Add a 15m range cap for the damage transfer whilst in PVP
- Healing of set in PVP was not scaled correctly, should now be in line with damage taken
- Backpack and chest armor now have a Utility gear mod slot instead of Defensive
- Increased 2-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +30%
- Increased 3-piece Skill Duration bonus from +15% to +30%
- Increased 3-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +30%
Aces & Eights
- 3-piece Headshot Damage bonus is now additive, rather than multiplicative
- Increased 3-piece Headshot Damage bonus from +20% to +30%
Alps Summit Armament
- Increased 1-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +20%
- Increased 2-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +20%
Richter & Kaiser
- Increased 3-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +20%
- Increased 1-piece Headshot Damage bonus from +10% to +15%
- Increased 2-piece Headshot Damage bonus from +10% to +15%
Grupo Sombra S.A
- Increased 3-piece Headshot Damage bonus from +10% to +15%
Reinforcer Chem Launcher
- UI has been updated to clarify that the initial heal only affects allies and not the Skill user.
- The functionality has not changed.
- Efficient: Reduced specialization armor kit bonus from 100% to 50%
- Versatile: Reduced the amplified weapon damage bonus for SMGs and shotguns from 35% to 25%
- Increased Striker Drone damage by 10%
- Increased Assault Turret damage by 20%
- Increased Stinger Hive damage by 75%
Developer comment: We’ve seen players‘ concerns about higher difficulties becoming too easy. Looking at game data and player strategies, NPCs in Legendary and Heroic are often too easily trivialized using status effects. In these top difficulties, we are proposing to raise NPC resistance to status effects to prevent them getting indefinitely locked in status effect reactions. This is a first pass and we will make adjustments for TU10 where needed.
Increased NPC Resistance to Status Effects:
- No changes were made to Story, Normal, Hard or Challenging. (These remain at previous values).
- In Legendary, base resistance for NPCs is now 40% (previously it was 25%)
- In Heroic, base resistance for NPCs is now 25% (previously it was 0%)
- NOTE: This is additive with the existing veterancy resistance scaling
- The veterancy resistances have been: Veteran 20%, Elite 25% and Named 35%.
- For greater clarity, this means that for Legendary NPCs, the resistances are: Default (redbar) 40%, Veteran 60%, Elite 65% and Named 75%.
- Hunters base resistance is now 40% (previously it was 25%)
- NOTE: Since all Hunters are „Named“ NPCs, so their resistance is 75% (due to the above mentioned veterancy resistance).
- NOTE: Status effects have a minimum required duration of 0.5 second, so if the NPC’s resistance causes the effect to be less than that minimal duration, the status effect will not be applied. This is the same way status effect resistance works for players.
- Updated item power distribution to have a better spread between minimum and maximum for all difficulties
- Increased minimum rolled item power for Field Proficiency/DZ caches, Clan caches and Season caches.
- Regular loot from loot containers in Missions now scale with mission difficulty
- Targeted loot from loot containers in Missions now scales with mission difficulty
- Warlords of New York brands can now also show up as targeted loot in DC, including Dark Zones
- KNOWN ISSUE ON PTS: For World Tier 5 players, not all targeted loot pools may be available at the same time
- Increased minimum and maximum crafting results
- Added weighting to crafting results to have a better spread between min and max
- Removed final World Tier 5 crafting bench upgrade, as its power increase is now redundant
- Fixed an issue where targeted loot was not dropping on Story difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where Regulus and The Ravenous reconfigure blueprints would not show up at the crafting bench after purchasing them.
- Fixed an issue that could cause rubber banding during the Deactivate the Security Alert objective during the NSA Security Alert Classified Assignment.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players to be ineligible to matchmake for the DARPA Research Lab Main Mission after finishing and not exiting The Pentagon Main Mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Welcome and NDA info screens on the PTS to be too dark.
- Fixed some weird stairs.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Rogue Agent to spawn in an unreachable area causing a progression blocker during the Liberty Island Main Mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused boosted Level 30 to not be able to Fast Travel to Coney Island and The Pentagon.
- This issue is still present for Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue causing the Banshee Pulse to not correctly adjust the effect duration and effect range/radius values after being modded.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Weakness Exploit debuff to stack several times.
Mehr Infos zum Spiel, wie Patch Notes zu verfügbaren Updates, geplante Änderungen, Raids, Clans und mehr, findet ihr in unserer Themenübersicht (hier klicken). Folgt uns gerne auf Facebook, Instagram und Twitter, um künftig keine News mehr zu verpassen.